This Bama team isn’t good…..

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Goat having a bad night. Bama is worse than usual. We however scheduled our suckage to Aldi be worse than usual. I guess we can't control that our coach died. But he was also 0-3. We could control who we hired to replace him. So far not impressed.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Ole Miss missed their opportunity, and our offense just sucks too bad.

It’s a damn shame. This should have been a relatively easy win.
Lol, a relatively easy win against a Saben Bama team. It's not the usual Bama team but they still play decent defense, and they beat Ole Miss in Tuscaloosa, where they play LSU. Everyone is overlooking A&M, and I think Bama has to go there.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
So when is the last Bama team worse than this one ? I can’t remember, it’s been a long while. they aren’t in the national title picture or playoff discussion, probably lay somewhere in the #12-#15 range.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Goat having a bad night. Bama is worse than usual. We however scheduled our suckage to Aldi be worse than usual. I guess we can't control that our coach died. But he was also 0-3. We could control who we hired to replace him. So far not impressed.
Don’t think you get it. Without those two picks, we are in this game. Sometimes folks think too simply about what I’m saying. It’s true, both awful throws

It’s a shame that we are getting blown out. They aren’t that much better than us.

Easy win may be a little much. But still sucks

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You guys make my Saturday night more entertaining than watching the Mark Brothers movie. You're funny as ****.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Only buzzed. But you do suck
Ok Goat, back to the original statement then that you made. How many people other than your drunk "dubmass" ( yes that's the correct spelling for you new 24/7 viewers) have actually said beating Alabama in the last 15 years would be "relatively easy" ?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Don’t think you get it. Without those two picks, we are in this game. Sometimes folks think too simply about what I’m saying. It’s true, both awful throws

It’s a shame that we are getting blown out. They aren’t that much better than us.

Easy win may be a little much. But still sucks
I understand what you are saying they suck way worse than usual. We are just terribly bad. Arnett should have never been given full time job. Interim would have been fine. Instead we basically have brad Peterson as our head coach from what I saw. We aren't as bad as croom years on offense but our defense is really really bad. We can barely force a punt. I need to go and count forced punts in our games. I bet it's not many

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I understand what you are saying they suck way worse than usual. We are just terribly bad. Arnett should have never been given full time job. Interim would have been fine. Instead we basically have brad Peterson as our head coach from what I saw. We aren't as bad as croom years on offense but our defense is really really bad. We can barely force a punt. I need to go and count forced punts in our games. I bet it's not many
agree with every word of that. What other sec head coach has a chief of staff/high school coach in his ear every thirty seconds, screaming and finger pointing ? It’s embarrassing. Arnett needs to put him up in the booth or off the field.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Don’t think you get it. Without those two picks, we are in this game. Sometimes folks think too simply about what I’m saying. It’s true
You know,I don't know what's happening in the game right now. I quit watching in the third quarter during some play when Bama snapped the ball and dropped back to pass I saw four of their offensive linemen block four of our defensive linemen without any problem. The quarterback ran around until he found somebody open.

I've been watching the same thing or play happen through the mid-70s. We seldom have had, and never will have, a team that can play Alabama (or any other big teams) straight up until we have the talent to play with them on the field. Unwell till we do, it is just pointless to complain. It'll be like this season. Complaining about our quarterback, O line, defensive backs... whatever the player or players that happened to be the favorite players to complain about and to ***** about at that time.

The BIG problem is that we don't have **** for talent as an ENTIRE team. We have a few exciting players, but as a team a whole team we don't measure up.

Reactions: msdawg90

Villagedawg

Nov 16, 2005
You know,I don't know what's happening in the game right now. I quit watching in the third quarter during some play when Bama snapped the ball and dropped back to pass I saw four of their offensive linemen block four of our defensive linemen without any problem. The quarterback ran around until he found somebody open.

I've been watching the same thing or play happen through the mid-70s. We seldom have had, and never will have, a team that can play Alabama (or any other big teams) straight up until we have the talent to play with them on the field. Unwell till we do, it is just pointless to complain. It'll be like this season. Complaining about our quarterback, O line, defensive backs... whatever the player or players that happened to be the favorite players to complain about and to ***** about at that time.

The BIG problem is that we don't have **** for talent as an ENTIRE team. We have a few exciting players, but as a team a whole team we don't measure up.
Never turned it on. It’s like watching a formulaic Rom-Com. I and everyone already know what’s going to happen. Been watching the same thing my entire 52 years on earth. Once every couple of decades a twist you didn’t expect happens. That’s it. We never have and never will have the talent to really compete on their level. Wasn’t that the whole idea and ethos that the founders of this board began with?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Never turned it on. It’s like watching a formulaic Rom-Com. I and everyone already know what’s going to happen. Been watching the same thing my entire 52 years on earth. Once every couple of decades a twist you didn’t expect happens. That’s it. We never have and never will have the talent to really compete on their level. Wasn’t that the whole idea and ethos that the founders of this board began with?
If you didn’t watch then why are you commenting? You don’t know.

We had the ability to beat Alabama last night. Period. I know our history, it doesn’t matter. I’m talking about September 29, 2023.

Same tired argument you guys made during Croom.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He is correct. We should have been good enough to win. We should have beat SC also. If our line play improves 20% this offense might be decent. Will did throw a couple of garbage passes that let it get out of hand. He is definitely trying to force things but I'm sure he has to.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login