This baseball team needs a Leach “That was last 17ing year” speech.

Feb 23, 2008
But we’re Mississippi State. Don’t you know we won the national championship last year? That was last 17ing year. Not this year. That was last 17ing year. You think you made that pitch? Hell no. Will Bednar made that pitch. And then on offense. You think you made that hit? Tanner Allen made that 17ing hit. Whoopty doo we were national champs last year. The mighty Mississippi State Bulldogs. Well 17 that, 17 you, 17 me, and 17 everybody.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
MSU struggles at being "the hunted"....in anything...INCLUDING baseball

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
These boys have no swagger.

They better find it quick or Tulane and Texas Tech are gonna hurt their feelings.

Might need to happen to get their attention. Would be terrible for the fans though. Could very well go 0-fer on this run too.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How can you watch or listen to them thus far and think that?

Teams rarely repeat as National Champions and even as a NC team we had some really ****** series and games last year. We had a great start because we knew where a lot of pieces of the puzzle with guys like Tanner Allen. If you've been around college baseball as a whole you know it's not how you start it's how you finish.

We do not have the pieces to start with that we had last year and are still trying to figure out who is going to play and who is not and letting a lot off people try

We should have a winning season but may not have a single title.

Keep reminding yourself this is not the same team as last year, have a drink and see how we do, ok?

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Totally agree. I want to win now, but I also just don't care that much at this point because I've seen us get better so many times before.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login