This dude wants to kick Kiffin’s ***

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
He didn’t have to say much when he was asked about Lane trolling him. You could tell the beef between the two of them is still there and that one is going to be personal for Lebby.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He didn’t have to say much when he was asked about Lane trolling him. You could tell the beef between the two of them is still there and that one is going to be personal for Lebby.

I for one hopes that he starts to view Kiffin as just the boorish frat boy he continues to so hard try to be. Lane has a hard enough time just trying to compete with his own ego.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Kiff holding out for "coach in waiting" position at bama though.
I don't think he's dumb enough to take that job. Unbeknownst to the 'money is all that matters' crowd, I don't think he was ever going to Auburn, Texas A&M or eventually Bama. He's a better fit for the Texas, USC, UCLA, Miami, Florida type jobs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don't think he's dumb enough to take that job. Unbeknownst to the 'money is all that matters' crowd, I don't think he was ever going to Auburn, Texas A&M or eventually Bama. He's a better fit for the Texas, USC, UCLA, Miami, Florida type jobs.
I would agree except that you have to add Ego to that equation if you hope to find a final answer.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Good,….goooooood.

I miss the hate between the staffs that make hate week worth calling hate week.

Perhaps Lebby can weave all the fake injuries into the dialogue/propaganda, because that’s the first thing I think of when someone speaks highly of Lane Kiffin.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login