This footballscoop tweet says it all.

TulsaLawDawg

Aug 24, 2012
Lane Kiffin in as State OC. He got tired of the Ole Miss criticisms and State is offering him full control of his twitter account. You heard it here first.

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
These Ole Miss grad shìtheads were just giddy writing this and then it turned out to be wrong.

I honestly believe all they do is rely on information on team message boards and twitter searches for their "news". I am not aware of them ever actually breaking any coaching search news at any level including the Pop Warner League of Bogue Chitto.

Reactions: MedDawg

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
They always led the charge with Mullen to “x” rumors every year. For some reason it was always started egg bowl week.
Problem was, they were right. That explains why we were so unprepared from the last six seasons he was here. The only Egg Bowls won during this time were when we were having losing season (2013 and 2016).

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
They always led the charge with Mullen to “x” rumors every year. For some reason it was always started egg bowl week.
Which is why if we started the Kiffen to AU rumors then I have zero remorse. They can all eat **** and die.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I have it from a trusted source that Eli Manning punked Kiffin and the staff during walk-on tryouts and Lane took the bait. That is why they did it at Penn State instead and clued in Franklin on the front end.************************************

Edited to add: "Think fast. Run fast"

Reactions: MedDawg

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Problem was, they were right. That explains why we were so unprepared from the last six seasons he was here. The only Egg Bowls won during this time were when we were having losing season (2013 and 2016).
They linked him to the top power 5 openings available the week of Thanksgiving. Some were true, some weren’t. Regardless they purposefully timed those articles.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
They linked him to the top power 5 openings available the week of Thanksgiving. Some were true, some weren’t. Regardless they purposefully timed those articles.
Football scoop wasn't the reason Dan Mullen refused to properly prepare State for the Egg Bowl and we got our asses handed to us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login