This game is yuge

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Very big game today. Some say the biggest. No on has ever seen a game so big. They need to dominate Toledo and build some confidence for this team. If we lose or even struggle to win it's gonna be a long disappointing season to say the least. I'm pretty concerned that we are gonna schitt the bed. Hopefully I am being ignorantly negative.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
OOC games for State are always huge. The implications of suckness level are made and either confirmed or denied.

Last week vs ASU had the Morehead vs Kansas State vibe to it. Would have been a good win on the road, but a bad defensive scheme was exposed instead of a bad offense.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
Very big game today. Some say the biggest. No on has ever seen a game so big. They need to dominate Toledo and build some confidence for this team. If we lose or even struggle to win it's gonna be a long disappointing season to say the least. I'm pretty concerned that we are gonna schitt the bed. Hopefully I am being ignorantly negative.

It’s already going to be a long disappointing season.
I think a loss today would send most of us past misery and into apathy.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
At least it looks like the rain chances have decreased.
Looks like from the radar that the low pressure center is right over Starkville. We're getting the rain over this way, but other than last night it hasn't amounted to much more than light rain. Had over an inch last night.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I don't know anything about Toledo. Are they on a par with UAB? If they are, we should worry. UAB looks good at Arkansas so far.

Some early season games that should have been blowouts were not. Even Alabama had trouble last week for most of the game. Oklahoma had trouble with Houston. Notre Dame got beat.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't know anything about Toledo. Are they on a par with UAB? If they are, we should worry. UAB looks good at Arkansas so far.

Some early season games that should have been blowouts were not. Even Alabama had trouble last week for most of the game. Oklahoma had trouble with Houston. Notre Dame got beat.
Toledo is well coached, but we should out athlete them. Shapen and Coleman will keep us in it.

Man if Shapen had went to SCarolina they’d be a great team.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Maybe people show up soon, but not many people here. If we don't win today..... this place will be a ghost town the remainder

Howiefeltersnstch

Dec 28, 2019
Looks like from the radar that the low pressure center is right over Starkville. We're getting the rain over this way, but other than last night it hasn't amounted to much more than light rain. Had over an inch last night.
Am I wrong ? Lord we gonna be in a bind if it's rainy. So much for showtime. And also we should have out athleted ASU too.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Maybe people show up soon, but not many people here. If we don't win today..... this place will be a ghost town the remainder
I've never known many to show up for games like today's when the opponent isn't very well known, and the weather is iffy. If they don't show up for Florida and the other SEC games, then it's time to be concerned.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I've never known many to show up for games like today's when the opponent isn't very well known, and the weather is iffy. If they don't show up for Florida and the other SEC games, then it's time to be concerned.
You’re right, and I’m one of the defections. I would usually be there but I didn’t go today.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
No rain to speak of in the forecast and no wind either. Seems like with the high humidity the grass may be wet. Any idea if Shapen can throw a slick ball?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login