This guy sounds like an idiot.

Feb 23, 2008
I wish Jason Williams had of ***** slapped that ***** when he had the chance. He did piss him off badly however....He stole his pen straight out of his pocket protector.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Makes you want to run your car off an overpass and end it all. I call it a radio show because he and Gary Parrish talk about actual sporting events about 25% of their air time. It is beyond painful. Sadly, it's still better than listening to that fatass Peter Edmiston and Ron Tillery on Sports56.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
a dubmass for having read that. how does someone saying that a team could be in trouble = you saying they're going to lose? this guy makes the people at starkville daily news look like charles dickens.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
this guy makes the people at starkville daily news look like charles dickens.
Nice.

Also, Memphis fans are so freaking sensitive. You should hear these people calling the radio shows whining about "respect". They take every single thing said by anyone in any media outlet or anything any opponent says and twist it into some slap at them. It's amazing. Neurotic inferiority complexes. These folks are on par with Alabama football fans in their level of delusion.

Feb 23, 2008
back when Williams played for the Grizzlies, Calkins got on a kick of ripping them left and right (I can only imagine what he says about them now, that team would beat the current Grizzlies by 50) but anyway, he took shots specifically at Williams over and over until 1 night in the locker room, Williams got in his face, called him a nerd or something and stole his pen. A camera crew caught the whole thing. Pretty classic stuff as I recall.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login