This is a BCS year if there ever was one.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
TCU, OSU, Bama, and throw in UT if you want. All have glaring flaws, and its a fool’s errand to pick the best 2 out of those teams. Committee can do whatever they want as far as I’m concerned. None of them have a right to complain if they get left out.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Fort Worth you say. Ole south pancake house on university or not? Also Panther City Barbecue is the best I’ve ever had.
People here who love pancakes rave about it and the BBQ is good here. Memphis changed my mind about BBQ Ribs with their dry rub (not a fan of sugar) and Texas changed my mind 'bout brisket. I'm a nutrition nerd so don't eat pancakes but the brisket here is off the charts moist packing a ton of flavor. Texas Cowboys without the money to buy the best parts of the cow learned how to slow cook brisket and preserve the moisture. I love smokin' brisket based on the tools of the trade I learned once moving here. Finish it up wrapped in aluminum foil with pineapple. You won't know whether to eat it or just rub it all over your body.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login