This is hilarious I think, wonder if Nelle had anything to do with it?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Freeze says "not true" at the press conference, but he has not been on social media in the last few days anyway.

Freeze says "not true" at the press conference, but he has not been on social media in the last few days anyway.

"the school is requiring Freeze to hand over control of his social media accounts"

This may be the key, his accounts stay valid but they assign a Jr marketing intern to post fluff on his behalf taking control/passwords away from him

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
What’s really funny to me is that this is essentially saying… we’re handing over the reigns to our football program and athletic department’s well being to a man that we don’t even trust with a Twitter account
The question to be answered is this: "Hey, Auburn, how desperate are you to avoid the discussion about 'giving Caddy a chance?'" "Desperate enough to hire Hugh Freeze and deal with the inevitable PR s h i t storm?"

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
One of the people that Cohen took with him to Audurn handled, among other things, Coach Polks social media. I wonder if she will handle the Rev's social media.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login