This is pretty cool of Deion

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
That was very nice of him. Really cool to take care of his players who have kids.

I hate to be a cynic, but I do hope he's not unintentionally encouraging others to father kids while in school (and most likely unmarried). I mean, it happens all the time but I wouldn't think you'd want that being a goal for your players. He might should've kept his gift to them private.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
That was very nice of him. Really cool to take care of his players who have kids.

I hate to be a cynic, but I do hope he's not unintentionally encouraging others to father kids while in school (and most likely unmarried). I mean, it happens all the time but I wouldn't think you'd want that being a goal for your players. He might should've kept his gift to them private.
Perverse incentive yes, but the children are already here in so many cases

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Interesting to see how simply having a kid expands the appeal of your name, image, and likeness. I’m certainly missing out on my cut. Other Colorado students with kids getting the same deal? How about other FBS football players who want to use the same credit union?

Again, this is another example of the total disaster that minor league football has become.

The literal 17ing head coach, whether it be directly or indirectly, is paying out of pocket for cash benefits for his own players. Its simply disgusting.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Interesting to see how simply having a kid expands the appeal of your name, image, and likeness. I’m certainly missing out on my cut. Other Colorado students with kids getting the same deal? How about other FBS football players who want to use the same credit union?

Again, this is another example of the total disaster that minor league football has become.

The literal 17ing head coach, whether it be directly or indirectly, is paying out of pocket for cash benefits for his own players. Its simply disgusting.
I'd like it more if he was funding this out of his pocket, but my guess is the bank is using advertising dollars. Prime is just getting the credit and the recruiting bounce, not to mention all the back-slapping for "selflessly helping the kids".

Reactions: onewoof

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I'd like it more if he was funding this out of his pocket, but my guess is the bank is using advertising dollars. Prime is just getting the credit and the recruiting bounce, not to mention all the back-slapping for "selflessly helping the kids".
There is zero chance whatsoever that a bank is just using their own money to set up these accounts.

Deion’s either directly passing money to the bank through his own companies / LLC’s that he owns, or one of his many business “partners” is doing it. Either way, he’s the ultimate source. Anyone that really believes otherwise probably also thinks that Jackson State boosters were wealthy enough to outbid the entire country for Travis Hunter.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login