This is strange…

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Twitter post now deleted, and now showed location as Starkville instead of Earth.

Attachments

• IMG_3966.jpeg
    IMG_3966.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 8

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Does X just auto tag people in vicinity? I don’t tweet out photos ever. Don’t get how that mistake would happen.

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023
Does X just auto tag people in vicinity? I don’t tweet out photos ever. Don’t get how that mistake would happen.
As far as I know, in all the years I’ve used Twitter / X, that doesn’t happen. You have to manually go in and tag someone.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
As far as I know, in all the years I’ve used Twitter / X, that doesn’t happen. You have to manually go in and tag someone.
And mine definitely showed ‘Earth’ at first, but is still showing Starkville now on the deleted post, on my phone. I keep waking up not feeling well, and just happened to check Twitter a couple minutes after Selmon posted. Took a screenshot and came here to see if anyone else noticed.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Wth would we want with Shane?

Trade one losing season for a coach with a losing season. Ugh. This sort of move should get everyone fired from president down to turf manager.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Wth would we want with Shane?

Trade one losing season for a coach with a losing season. Ugh. This sort of move should get everyone fired from president down to turf manager.

From reading the thread it sounds like we'd want his mother in law (who's the wife of the Oktibbeha County Sheriff) to give us a sweet tater pie. She obviously gave/sold one to our AD.

Beamer isn't getting hired, if Selmon had received a pumpkin spiced latte from Mrs. Terry, he'd of tagged Saban. Doesn't mean we'd hire him.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Selmon has Thanksgiving with Beamer's family. They're friends.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login