This is the 17ing ugliest game I have ever seen.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We've made some ugly *** play they are calling everything that we do and almost everything Kentucky's doing it is turned this into the ugliest games I have watched in years.

Where the hell is Dillan Johnson???

Reactions: BigBully

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
They're so scared of getting flagged apparently they're afraid to play and can't get any thing going on either side of the ball

There's another pass interference for running alongside the wide receiver

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We earned some of those penalties but most of the night it's like we tried to play under a microscope and so we never could get our offense or defense going. Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,Snap the ball - flag, run another play - flag,

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
We've made some ugly *** play they are calling everything that we do and almost everything Kentucky's doing it is turned this into the ugliest games I have watched in years.

Where the hell is Dillan Johnson???
where the 17 was rodgers? typical Rodgers road game bed shitting. he's soft on the road, Defense actually gave us chance even though they sucked and we knew that Rodriguez was gonna run on every 17'n play.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
where the 17 was rodgers? typical Rodgers road game bed shitting. he's soft on the road, Defense actually gave us chance even though they sucked and we knew that Rodriguez was gonna run on every 17'n play.
I don't know where he was. I think he may have been having flashbacks to the last game at Kentucky. Our offense needs a rhythm to run correctly He started poorly - then we lost Johnson and had to shuffle the OL starting with the Center. That along with pre snap penalties will affect your play. However, this is the point where he has to step forward and pull his team forward.

I told you guys we would be 6-6 or 7-5. I'm sorry if you guys had dreams of something bigger but we don't have the guy behind the center to take us to that next level to help us win that big road game or beat Bama or Georgia every once in a while. We'll see who is behind center next year but I have lost faith in Will being that guy that will take us beyond that point where we always run into the wall.

With the changes of paying players at our level of the monetary support that we actually could have versus the what other guys have are quickly making chances to play with the big dogs rapidly decrease.

It all boils down to we can't buy that quarterback now or down the road.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19
Sep 15, 2009
What’s up with our kids trying to pick fights with the opposing players? Seemed like every play. I’m sure the refs were like wtf? You aren’t generating good will acting like clowns.
All night. It drove me crazy. Lucky we didn’t get called for more dead ball stuff.

Reactions: Puppychow
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login