This is the best game against Bama

wsjmsu75

Sep 29, 2017
LOL! 1st year coaches by definition haven't lost three in a row to their new school's rival. Y'all are confirming what I think about you!

You keep saying "hasn't lost 3 in a row". Are you inferring Leach has? Or are you just projecting that he will so you can get to ***** and whine again next year?

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
You keep saying "hasn't lost 3 in a row". Are you inferring Leach has? Or are you just projecting that he will so you can get to ***** and whine again next year?

No, the whole thing that started this was that IF he loses to them next year I think he should be fired. That's all I ever said. Nobody has ever asked me till now if I thought he would. Our schedule next year is a gauntlet, we can be a lot better and lose more games. Against the Confederates next year they won't have possibly the best QB they have ever had. That's going to make a huge difference. If it was at home I'd feel real good about it. Up there, unless they get a surprise near replacement, I still feel good about it.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
No, the whole thing that started this was that IF he loses to them next year I think he should be fired. That's all I ever said. Nobody has ever asked me till now if I thought he would. Our schedule next year is a gauntlet, we can be a lot better and lose more games. Against the Confederates next year they won't have possibly the best QB they have ever had. That's going to make a huge difference. If it was at home I'd feel real good about it. Up there, unless they get a surprise near replacement, I still feel good about it.

Best QB they’ve ever had? Are you forgetting Elisha has already retired from the NFL?

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
But that’s such a dumb thing to say. So we go 9-3 next year and lose the Egg Bowl to a 6-6 Ole Miss. Fire him? So stupid.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
He has well beyond the “removing all doubt” phase much earlier today.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
Can somebody go back and look to see if a coach for MSU or Ole Miss has survived losing 3 in a row to the others one? If it has occurred it was probably on our side during the Vaught era. It would have been kind of hard to fire one every three years for us back then.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login