This may be the most Lane Kiffin thing ever.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Lane is an odd dude… tries to act like saban and be a dick during his mid week press sessions… but then spends time playing on Twitter like an 18 year old. I don’t guess I would care too much if I were an OM fan since he’s winning… but just like with the raiders and USC, if he ever stops winning his act is going to wear thin very quick

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Lane is an odd dude… tries to act like saban and be a dick during his mid week press sessions… but then spends time playing on Twitter like an 18 year old. I don’t guess I would care too much if I were an OM fan since he’s winning… but just like with the raiders and USC, if he ever stops winning his act is going to wear thin very quick
I seriously doubt he makes more than 5% of the posts on his Twitter (X) account. Got PR staffers to come up with snarky posts for him. It's all very purposefully done

Reactions: Chesusdog
Nov 20, 2023
Yep your exactly right… anywhere except Ole Miss, if they fire him it will be bc he stops winning I think. They probably halfway like his attitude and douchbaggery

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I think it's kind of funny. Nice try. Too bad no real PSU fans care enough about the game to post bulletin board material.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
So the teacher lies about his name, age, & location so he can create a fake account to use to contact his students without them knowing it’s him and people think this is completely legal and normal? GTFOH

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login