This open date turned out to be in a great spot

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Auburn is the biggest game of the year (the OM game will obviously replace it as the biggest game), so this open date fell in a great spot. We could have had a month of open dates before Bama (or UGA) and it wouldn't have mattered. Win this one to move to 7 wins (after beating ETSU) and it sets us up for an 8-4 season when we beat the rebelbearsharts. I think Vegas had us at 6 wins, so winning 8 means we beat expectations by two wins. With Vandy, UF, USCe or Missouri in the schedule (rather than UGA), we'd had a great chance at a 9-win regular season.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Auburn is the biggest game of the year (the OM game will obviously replace it as the biggest game), so this open date fell in a great spot. We could have had a month of open dates before Bama (or UGA) and it wouldn't have mattered. Win this one to move to 7 wins (after beating ETSU) and it sets us up for an 8-4 season when we beat the rebelbearsharts. I think Vegas had us at 6 wins, so winning 8 means we beat expectations by two wins. With Vandy, UF, USCe or Missouri in the schedule (rather than UGA), we'd had a great chance at a 9-win regular season.

I still have us at 8-4.
10-2 talent with a 6-6 schedule

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Maroon Eagle

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Did we beat off last weekend?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login