This site

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
Man I have to have the worst luck with this website. I created an account with my yahoo address paid the one dollar still wouldn’t let me on the premium site log into the app blocked me everywhere so I went and created another profile and paid the 109. Now with my other email address and login it is doing the same exact thing will not let me read any articles blocked me from the page site and keeps asking me to join for a dollar at the top. I have logged out logged in create a new password so I’ve created two profiles and neither one of them work for me has anyone had any kind of issues like this? Any help would be nice. I have emailed support team over and over again and they are not helping or giving me any responses. I don’t understand what’s going on any help would be great.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Man I have to have the worst luck with this website. I created an account with my yahoo address paid the one dollar still wouldn’t let me on the premium site log into the app blocked me everywhere so I went and created another profile and paid the 109. Now with my other email address and login it is doing the same exact thing will not let me read any articles blocked me from the page site and keeps asking me to join for a dollar at the top. I have logged out logged in create a new password so I’ve created two profiles and neither one of them work for me has anyone had any kind of issues like this? Any help would be nice. I have emailed support team over and over again and they are not helping or giving me any responses. I don’t understand what’s going on any help would be great.
No no idea but I was just about to ask the pack if the paid content was worth it.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I will send a message to them directly as well to see if you can get help.

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
on my yahoo account it kept trying to get me to join for a 1$ even though i had already paid. It would let me read and post on the true maroon board but I couldn't read articles. Then it cut all that off. I got so feed up dealing with customer service or lack of dealing with because they would send me a generic email then never respond to me. I started a new account with my gmail and went ahead and paid the 109$ and wouldn't you know. I cant do any of the same stuff. This is a lovely welcome to the site.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
They said they are looking into it. Are aware of the issue. This isn't going through on3 support either so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for your help. Hope they get it worked out. I find it odd that nobody else has had this issue. It was one thing that it happened on the first account but to happen on another account that is paid for the year is crazy.

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
well something has happened. it finally lets me on the paid board but its still trying to get me to subscribe. whatever this thing is drunk!

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
spoke to soon on that. decided to hate me again. blocking me from the paid and all premium articles.

Deleted1157

Jun 22, 2017
I am still locked out of my access. This is unreal.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I think the dead MSU injuns are telling you to just stick to Six Pack Speak and save your money

Reactions: josebrown

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
on my yahoo account it kept trying to get me to join for a 1$ even though i had already paid. It would let me read and post on the true maroon board but I couldn't read articles. Then it cut all that off. I got so feed up dealing with customer service or lack of dealing with because they would send me a generic email then never respond to me. I started a new account with my gmail and went ahead and paid the 109$ and wouldn't you know. I cant do any of the same stuff. This is a lovely welcome to the site.
You got further than I did; it told me I didn't exist, but then it said my email already existed, but it still wouldn't let me log in. I gave up, and I'm just going to read this page for a while.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Yea I would do the same except I paid the $109

british GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login