This was killer non call

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I did see several calls that went BAMA's way and shouldn't have. Some very obvious. I also noticed before the game, ALL the officials were gathered together at midfield watching BAMA practice in awe. Not one official bothered looking toward MSU's pregame practice. It was like they were so honored to be getting to officiate one of the nation's best teams and coach. They just had that look on their face of "wow". Talk about intimidated from the gitgo. Now the officiating did not fully determine the outcome, but the huge BAMA linemen did. They looked almost twice the size of our linemen.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
They usually won't call holding as long as you keep your hands inside the shoulders. Linemen are actually taught to do that.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Don't know how Johnson, number 11, on the 3rd and 23 play was not a hold.

Definitely a hold but he didn't sell it enough. Got frustrated and started fighting with the OL instead of trying to get away. It was almost like he gave up for a couple of seconds and let the OL lock him down even more.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The Chiefs, Taylor Swift/Kelce, Mahommes, etc aren't the biggest NFL brand story going that is making $$$$

Game needed to be close/tied to keep the viewers last night but I think we all knew that the Chiefs/NFL/Swift brand would prevail

Yes it is that important to keep bringing in new Swiftie NFL fans and keeping other casual NFL fans engaged in the love/hate story

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am not surprised. You'd find this a lot if you went back and watched games with teams like this. It seems the NFL officiating was poor this season at the beginning. They may not be popular, but they usually are pretty good so I'm surprised.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login