This was the most unprepared/unmotivated team I've ever seen

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
My goodness, we were manhandled in all phases of the game, pushed around, completely humiliated.

The lack of toughness is glaring.

Be interesting to know Leach's and Mullen's philosophy on instilling toughness. Neither seemed like tough guys, they their teams played with toughness.

Last edited:

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
My goodness, we were manhandled in all phases of the game, pushed around, completely humiliated.

Be interesting to know Leach's and Mullen's philosophy on instilling toughness. Neither seemed like tough guys, they their teams played with toughness.
Leach and Mullen didn’t seem like tough guys? Are you an idiot? I know the answer to that already.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006

Mullen had South Farm and Leach had Leach Beach. They both throughly understood how important discipline was to the program, which is surprising for Mullen since he was Meyer protege.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login