This week's SEC Roll Call is a keeper...

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

patdog

May 28, 2007
Probably their worst ever.
Yeah. I made it about halfway through. Watched an interview with Josh about a week ago. He was talking about the hectic schedule and how they put it all together to get it out by the 8 AM Monday deadline. He said occasionally, they'll get about halfway through the project and realize it's not going to be funny. Sometimes, they can at least partially salvage it, but they pretty much just have to suck it up and realize it's not going to be a good show this week.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah. I made it about halfway through. Watched an interview with Josh about a week ago. He was talking about the hectic schedule and how they put it all together to get it out by the 8 AM Monday deadline. He said occasionally, they'll get about halfway through the project and realize it's not going to be funny. Sometimes, they can at least partially salvage it, but they pretty much just have to suck it up and realize it's not going to be a good show this week.
I had a feeling this week would be a previously used format and not that great. They are getting ready for the live show in Tuscaloosa on Friday right now.

OTOH Fairy Godmother has gotten a bit bustier since the last time I saw her.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login