This week's SEC Shorts

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
PSA: Always be sure to watch SEC Shorts with the captions on.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Vandy guy rushing in saying “I have a fast pass for this line” had me cracking up hard.

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
Love it!! Pet peeve... why is the 'unanswered v. straight' so hard for people??? We didn't score 40 UNANSWERED points... we scored 40 STRAIGHT points. They scored the last touchdown of the game... thus, answered... not well. but they did answer..

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
They were unanswered until they scored. 40 unanswered is just another way of saying 40 straight. Kind like every baseball announcer would rather say "punch out" instead of strike out. Same thing.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Love it!! Pet peeve... why is the 'unanswered v. straight' so hard for people??? We didn't score 40 UNANSWERED points... we scored 40 STRAIGHT points. They scored the last touchdown of the game... thus, answered... not well. but they did answer..

Personally I like the Unanswered. It makes it sound that much worse for Auburn.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
They answered, their answer just wasn't satisfactory. In fact, I thought it was one of the most insanely idiotic answers I have ever seen. At no point in any of their scrambling, incoherent answer were they even close to running anything that could be considered a rational play. Everyone in the stadium is now dumber for having watched it. I award them no points, and may God have mercy on their souls.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login