This whole website needs......

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It is impossible to write a post about anything except sports. I guess we will have to wait until there are some sports to talk about. Until then chat GP will be very, very busy.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
What this board needs is football season, STAT!
Unfortunately, we have to endure the Olympics and 2 political conventions first.
We underwent similar times and other significant events, but I don't think we had as much nasty and caustic language within our exchanges unless we discussed Ole Miss.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
.....a big lock on it.
Thread Satisfying GIF

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
It is impossible to write a post about anything except sports. I guess we will have to wait until there are some sports to talk about. Until then chat GP will be very, very busy.
There'll be more non-sports threads come mid-November. There's little chance our football team will be capturing much of our attention... much less our imagination. whereas, all the other sh it in the world...

The new world of college football is pretty depressing outside of our own woes.

The Cigar Boys know even they've got a better chance influencing the Presidential election than our chances of winning the SEC.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
There'll be more non-sports threads come mid-November. There's little chance our football team will be capturing much of our attention... much less our imagination. whereas, all the other sh it in the world...

The new world of college football is pretty depressing outside of our own woes.

The Cigar Boys know even they've got a better chance influencing the Presidential election than our chances of winning the SEC.
Yea, I'm still optimistic for basketball and think we'll at least not be terrible in baseball, but for football season, I am expecting our national politics to be a downright uplifting distraction. I mean, would you rather talk about how we can't compete in football, or call a fellow state fan a nazi because they have mainstream political views that are still slightly different than your own?

Reactions: The Fatboy

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
My back yard. Scruggs Farm Supply in Tupelo had 30 packs of Miller High Life’s for $18.00. I’m well stocked.

High Life tastes like a blended cheese burger.

I'm sorry, I think, I used to occasionally enjoy it, but a friend sent me that text while drinking it...& well you'll see.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login