Nov 30, 2006
I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news for you

Here is Will’s combined performance against Bama over the last 3 years

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

Bama is going to tee off this weekend, and while I may have very little faith in our defense, our offense will have zero chance to score points

im so very sad wade barrett GIF

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Bama's defense has a lot of sacks already. Well, maybe I should have put QB in front of sacks. I do dislike Bama.

Last edited:

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

Bama is going to tee off this weekend, and while I may have very little faith in our defense, our offense will have zero chance to score points

Hoping for no serious injuries.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
This is the weakest Bama team, most flawed offensively in many years. as bad as we are, there is a chance to keep it close if they sputter on offense.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I picked us to win in the little poll thing but the fact is they are kinda weak on offense but we have no defense. They are still stout in the front 7. So....Will will be under pressure all day as they score fairly regularly. Not much fun there

NawlBennyDawg

Jan 23, 2023

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

Paired with the fact that, in the last 5 matchups, Bama has outscored State 182-22. Not great.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

So he's looking to be a RAT...yay!

DogStuckAtUM

Aug 5, 2021
I just don't get some of these posts on "How to beat Bama." We are going to get our *** kicked! aGAIN!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Got to get the ball out quick or find a qb that can create plays with his feet. That's how they have been beat

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Paired with the fact that, in the last 5 matchups, Bama has outscored State 182-22. Not great.
Yep, this one is simple. Even our mobile QBs of the past have been stymied by Bama’s defense, and for all the things that Rogers does well, he’s the weakest QB in the conference at avoiding the rush.

whether our defense shows up Sat or not is honestly irrelevant. We will struggle to move the ball, we will turn the ball over, and our defense will wear down. Only question is whether they wear down over time or never show up to begin with

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
So the game plan for Saturday will be literally to survive…
QB slide in the pocket, yes all for it honestly

The Vegas line is intentionally enticing people to bet on Bama to cover the spread. I am guessing based on that alone, we only lose by 13 points. Back to back moral victories.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Will will throw for one TD late in the fourth quarter to break the streak.
State 7 Bama 38. Saban calls of the pachyderms after jumping out to a 28-0 lead by the middle of the second quarter. He'll go apesh!t when his 4th string defense gives up a late TD.

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
This is the weakest Bama team, most flawed offensively in many years. as bad as we are, there is a chance to keep it close if they sputter on offense.
That’s like being the ugliest Playboy centerfold of the past several years. They are still absolute light years ahead of us talent wise and this game is not going to be close at all past the 2nd quarter.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
What's especially sad is that this Bama team really struggles offensively, especially the O line. Many of our past defenses would completely dominate the line of scrimmage and give us a great chance of pulling an upset. This bunch is just what Milroe needs to find his groove. Nothing helps a QB more than having guys running wide open while also facing little to no pass rush.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Will will throw for one TD late in the fourth quarter to break the streak.
State 7 Bama 38. Saban calls of the pachyderms after jumping out to a 28-0 lead by the middle of the second quarter. He'll go apesh!t when his 4th string defense gives up a late TD.
This is the correct answer.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

I almost always have hope by Saturday, sometimes just a little bit, and it is miserable life. You can't be disappointed if you are hopeless and I'm always disappointed. Didn't we to use have a quote from Datne's Inferno as a slogan for SPS "All Hope abandon, ye who enter in"

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah but we never saw Will roll out in previous games with bama. Look for the RPO this Saturday with Will racking up yards not only via the air but with his legs as well. ;)

Muttley

Aug 22, 2012
I wish, but I'm afraid our Defense is just what the tide needs to get their offense going

Reactions: 77Dog

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022

89/152 comp/att
4.4 yds attempt
0 TDs
5 INTs
-64 rushing yds

You seem oddly gleeful about this

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
1986? Leach lost worse than that last year and 49-9 2 years ago
I was referring to Bama running the ball every play and getting 5 yards almost every play. Then mercifully working on their passing game later in the game.

But yeah, I did recall a few of the more recent games were worse as far as score. But for whatever reason, I can remember details of games from my youth, more so than the 2020, 2021 game.

Reactions: Pjr0987
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login