Thoughts on today's absolute domination of the Orange Hicks from the High Growin' Sticks

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
* Cam Matthews is a a much more skilled, just as lovely Branden Vincent for the modern Dawg fan

* Our guards were very intelligent with their decision making today. Very few WTF moments and quite a few "DAMN!!" moments.

* DJ is a defensive tarantula, in all the best ways.

* Thank all the gods for Josh Hubbard's non-Rebel azz

* Shawn Jones, Jr and KeySheAwwn MurphDawg may be the most athletic and skilled bench dudes we've ever had at the State University.

* Jimmy "GD I'm One Big Dude" Bell is very nice to have as a Tolu ain't nuttin' like me option...

* I'm confident in saying this is the most skilled ball handling team in Mississippi State history. We play 10 guys who handle it better than Bart Hyche ever did (luvya Bart)

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Was not expecting to see Bart catch a stray but can't argue with all of it (today). As soon as DJ hit a 3 i knew it was game over. He took one a few minutes earlier I was hoping would go in for the same reason.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Was not expecting to see Bart catch a stray but can't argue with all of it (today). As soon as DJ hit a 3 i knew it was game over. He took one a few minutes earlier I was hoping would go in for the same reason.

If it looks like a terrible decision, he is going to bury it into your heart.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Continued...

* Today's team can get to a Final Four (yeah, that one). Which is why this season has made little sense to me. We were worrying about making the tourney coming in. WHY??

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login