Thunder & Lightning: Another Day, Another Hot Seat Article Mentions Zach Arnett

Brian Hadad

Oct 1, 2023
It’s the time of year where struggling college football programs start looking towards the end of the season and a possible change at the top. Is Mississippi State one of those teams? A number of national writers seem to think so, and they aren’t shy about putting Zach Arnett on their hot seat lists. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk discuss the embattled first year coach and what he can possibly do to turn his season and his own fortunes around.

The post Thunder & Lightning: Another Day, Another Hot Seat Article Mentions Zach Arnett appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
So what players parents have been posting on the message boards that the coaches are in over their head?

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
It’s the time of year where struggling college football programs start looking towards the end of the season and a possible change at the top. Is Mississippi State one of those teams? A number of national writers seem to think so, and they aren’t shy about putting Zach Arnett on their hot seat lists. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk discuss the embattled first year coach and what he can possibly do to turn his season and his own fortunes around.

The post Thunder & Lightning: Another Day, Another Hot Seat Article Mentions Zach Arnett appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...
It's telling that writers who have ties to Starkville (Marcello and Dellenger) or have been friendly to the program (Staples) are the ones including Arnett in the hot seat discussion.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Wait... when did Hadad change his HD6 name and Patton avatar?

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Wait... when did Hadad change his HD6 name and Patton avatar?
He signed up as a new user when Paul started. He used Brian Hadad so I got them to change the automatic posting of his show from HD6 to Brian Hadad. He's all professional now.

I've thought about changing my username but it's also 25 years old like the SEC West Champs. I signed up for genespage my sophomore year in college.

Last edited:
Reactions: DerHntr

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
He signed up as a new user when Paul started. He used Brian Hadad so I got them to change the automatic posting of his show from HD6 to Brian Hadad. He's all professional now.

I've thought about changing my username but it's also 25 years old like the SEC West Champs. I signed up for genespage my sophomore year in college.
I had never heard of Genespage until a friend showed me a “Scuttlebutt” post he had printed out. 🤣

Before that I was on a mailserv…DawgsList? I’d come home from work, fire up AOL and have 20-30 emails…more on newsy days. Damn I’m old.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012

Gone corporate***

Suck My Dick GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login