Thunder & Lightning: Do The Pundits Have it Backwards on Mississippi State?

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Reactions: DerHntr

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
A question from Brian Hadad to Tom Hart sparked a thought. Do the pundits have it backwards when it comes to their thinking on Mississippi State versus the SEC West? Brian and Robbie Faulk dive into that idea as they ask the question, why can’t the Bulldogs ever get the benefit of the doubt?

The post Thunder & Lightning: Do The Pundits Have it Backwards on Mississippi State? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...
Why do all the national guys think the offense is under center and has the QB with his back to the defense?

Reactions: josebrown

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Why do all the national guys think the offense is under center and has the QB with his back to the defense?
Because they don’t give three ***** about a cow college n some little state. They’d prefer the top 25 be the same every year, and their vote be the deciding factor as to which position each school placed. The more local the coverage can be the better. I don’t care for national mouthpieces in any genre. They are all told how to think, and wherever the money comes from is what they say they think.

Reactions: ChE1997 and patdog

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Have these guys EVER watched any film of the Barbay offense at App State or even CMU? You would think they believe our QB will be under center majority of time which is not even close to being true based on what I've seen.

Reactions: ChE1997

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
Have these guys EVER watched any film of the Barbay offense at App State or even CMU? You would think they believe our QB will be under center majority of time which is not even close to being true based on what I've seen.
You'd think Barbay runs the Wishbone with a triple WR reverse every play listening to Cublic and the other national guys.

I don't remember any under center plays in the spring game.

Brian had it right. Whatever excuse they can use to say MSU sucks at football, they will.

That's what pisses me off so much about 2002-2009 MSU football. We knew we could have a good winning program with the right coach. We'd just seen it, and our School and Athletic Department "Leadership" were more concerned about "Keeping us in the black" and the NCAA might get mad than having a good coach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login