Thunder & Lightning: No Need to Worry About The Rumblings

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
fyi--it was Hoyle Gran-Jay--the only MSU running back to rush for 1000 yards in the Pros--Oilers---they almost cut Hoyle because he didn't pick up audibles--he said at MSU the only audible they ran was when the QB hollered ME--for a sneak. also Joe Dan Gold was not only a basketball player but later our head coach.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Regarding the doors vs wheels argument…. Don’t forget that every car also has four doors. So there are likely a lot more doors than wheels.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Since when do all cars have 4 doors?....

Regarding the doors vs wheels argument…. Don’t forget that every car also has four doors. So there are likely a lot more doors than wheels.

In the 70s there were probably more 2 door cars than 4 door. There are still a lot of 2 door coupes and sports cars. So I'd say WAY more wheels than doors.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
In the 70s there were probably more 2 door cars than 4 door. There are still a lot of 2 door coupes and sports cars. So I'd say WAY more wheels than doors.

You know, you’re probably right. I just thought about my own home and when you think about the number of toys with wheels on it at my house, there’s probably like 500 wheels here and like 40 doors. And I’d bet that’s a similar number to anyone raising some boys.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
How many wheels are on a hotel? How many on all the Chicago skyscrapers?

On the other hand, shopping carts and office chairs…….

Hmmmm

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login