Thunder & Lightning: One Month Away From Mississippi State’s Opening Day

Brian Hadad

Oct 1, 2023

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Can't wait.***** I have little faith in the coach. I really hope I am wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
With the weather and all, don’t we have enough problems already without someone bringing up baseball. Geeezz.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I watched several scrimmages this fall. What I saw was pitchers who were learning better basics and leg drive to take some of the tress off their arms. Prediction: Holcomb will be a beast. Defense was way, way better at Third base. Offense is a year older. Outfield will be solid. With improved and more experienced pitching, we will do better. I saw three different players at first. All could play defense, but alas they were not Baseball Bruce.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I think we show some improvement but I'm afraid Lem has us in a hole so deep that it is going to be nearly impossible to achieve the minimum expectation for a team 3 years into a rebuild. That is why I thought he needed to go at the end of last season. One season in last place happens. Two consecutive should never be tolerated EVER! Nor should we ever lower our expectations just because our coaching staff crapped the bed the last two seasons.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
When y’all touched base on the pitching statistics from last year I got PTSD. Honestly don’t know if the conference schedule sets up for sustained enjoyment this Spring. I also remember that the transfer arms weren’t elite, more like adequate. Im still of the mindset that it will be difficult to forget the carnage in looking at Lemonis’ body of work. Injuries set it off but that doesn’t account for becoming unrecognizable as a program. Everyone still has a clear recollection of Gary Henderson’s interim year or when we had far more injuries and still competed our butts off.

weblow

Mar 3, 2008
Man if they had just taken 15 minutes from the fall scrimmages or maybe gone to a few of them they could have sounded a little prepared.

What a lazy-*** pod from you two. Damn, just don't do it if you can't take a few minutes to be knowledgeable about the team and who is playing where.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login