Thunder & Lightning: The Rumblings Are Going Deep

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
At the beginning of today's podcast Brian and Robbie talked about going to the Holy Land and Brian opined that safety was a concern there. I went in 2017 and I have never felt safer anywhere else I have traveled. Gotta understand tourism is huge there and everybody, jews, muslims, Christians, Druids, all roll out the red carpet for visitors. You will probably encounter into more tourists there than locals and most of them American. I ran into Burke Masters when I was there.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
At the beginning of today's podcast Brian and Robbie talked about going to the Holy Land and Brian opined that safety was a concern there. I went in 2017 and I have never felt safer anywhere else I have traveled. Gotta understand tourism is huge there and everybody, jews, muslims, Christians, Druids, all roll out the red carpet for visitors. You will probably encounter into more tourists there than locals and most of them American. I ran into Burke Masters when I was there.
I still love talking about my trip there back in 2013....that's been a number of years back but we felt pretty safe.However did hear some gunfire way off early in the morning one day....but they do a very good job of keeping you away from that stuff.

If you're able to go...and you're a believer ...don't turn it down!!It will have a deep impact on you moving forward...that's the only way to put it!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login