Thunder & Lightning: What’s True After Florida Dominates Mississippi State?

Brian Hadad

Oct 1, 2023
Mississippi State’s nightmare 2024 only got darker on Saturday, as the Bulldogs were dominated from start to finish by Florida, then learned their starting quarterback Blake Shapen would miss the rest of the season with a shoulder injury. What is left to say about this team? Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk try to pick through the pieces of what has the potential to be the worst season in school history.

The post Thunder & Lightning: What’s True After Florida Dominates Mississippi State? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Here are my things that are true.

1) This is comparatively the worst State team to take the field in at least the last 40 years and maybe ever.
2) This debacle is way more than just a lack of talent. This is also a HUGE whiff by our administration and THIS coaching staff
3) Lebby must be given the opportunity to right the ship and hopefully he can get it done. He will have at least 3 years.
4) These last four games do not make me very optimistic that Lebby can get it done
5) We are still yet to play a team worth a flip. These next few weeks will likely be historic and not in a good way.
6) I am still a Bulldog. A bit depressed, embarrassed, and disillusioned but still a Bulldog.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Here are my things that are true.

1) This is comparatively the worst State team to take the field in at least the last 40 years and maybe ever.
2) This debacle is way more than just a lack of talent. This is also a HUGE whiff by our administration and THIS coaching staff
3) Lebby must be given the opportunity to right the ship and hopefully he can get it done. He will have at least 3 years.
4) These last four games do not make me very optimistic that Lebby can get it done
5) We are still yet to play a team worth a flip. These next few weeks will likely be historic and not in a good way.
6) I am still a Bulldog. A bit depressed, embarrassed, and disillusioned but still a Bulldog.
Agree with all but 3. If Lebby isn’t at least close to a bowl game next year, he won’t survive.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Thank goodness we have Lemonis ball to look forward to this Spring

High Five Hi 5 GIF by Kim's Convenience

• Wow
Reactions: Ozarkdawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
At least they realize how awful this team is and what a challenge it is to be a State fan right now.