Thunder & Lightning: What’s True After Mississippi State’s Ugly Win Over Western Michigan?

HD6

Apr 8, 2003

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
It wasn’t pretty, it wasn’t exciting, but at the end of the day, it was a win for Mississippi State as the Bulldogs survived a sloppy performance to take a 41-28 win over Western Michigan. Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk break down Saturday’s game and discuss some high end problems surrounding the athletic department.

The post Thunder & Lightning: What’s True After Mississippi State’s Ugly Win Over Western Michigan? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...
The trash issue is pathetic and unacceptable.

maroonjones10

Oct 2, 2023
Y’all are spot on about the game atmosphere! Going to a state game these days feels more like a chore than entertainment. Went to a Memphis football game a couple weeks ago, was really surprised how fun and entertaining their game day is, much better than ours.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
The trash issue is pathetic and unacceptable.
Whose responsibility in the Athletic Department is that? Also garbage left in the Triple Crown Club from last season is completely unacceptable. I was hoping Selmon was going to do some housecleaning within the Athletic Department, but I was referring to getting rid of some dead weight and not actually picking up trash.

Reactions: Doubledawgblitz

wdawg44

Jun 4, 2014
I agree that our game day atmosphere needs improvement. I don't want our game day atmosphere to be like ole miss. I went to the egg bowl with my dad last year and we left at half because the music is an assault on your ears. Yes their sound system is great but every song is a 17'n mash up of a techno, dubstep, and rap song. "Edit: we like loud music. " It feels like you are in a disco teca in Mexico. Like y'all said about Arnette, he needs to be himself. We need to be us but implement much needed sound and lightning improvements.

This is a novice opinion but we seem to have no creativity in our front 3 or 4 blitzers. It is almost like we run straight into the lineman, like a bullrush, on every play. Seems like we should be trying to create havoc and we are just being blocking dummies. Could just be talent but 17, Pickering is the only one I have seen be disruptive all year.

Aug 8, 2022
Like Wdawg, I don't want to be ole pliss either, but their marketing and apparently gameday budget is far superior. The Laser light show pre egg bowl last year was Legit. Saw this from last weeks game with Drones. https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/o...th-party-in-the-sip-drone-show-during-week-6/

These types of things are really cool for the fans and will draw (good) attention to the program. Also can we please get some LED lights?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login