Thunder & Lightning: Why Were We Wrong About Mississippi State?

HD6

Apr 8, 2003
Prior to the season, both Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk were high on Mississippi State’s chances. Through five weeks, the Bulldogs have not looked like the team the guys and the local media predicted them to be. So what’s wrong, and what did they miss? The guys look over where it’s gone wrong for Zach Arnett in the first month of the campaign.

The post Thunder & Lightning: Why Were We Wrong About Mississippi State? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Overestimation of the returning roster and a new head coach.

Mullen and Leach won because they were good coaches. Moorhead wasn't a good coach but our talent level at that time allowed us to win to a certain extent. Arnett is what happens when both the coaching and the talent aren’t good.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I think some people underestimated just how good a coach Mike Leach was. He was a goofy guy with a weird offense, but the guy could run a program and keep discipline. If he was still alive, I bet we would have at least matched last season’s record. Without Leach, we look like a rudderless (pirate) ship.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Robbie saying Barbays offense didn't look like what he ran the first three games. I believe I pointed that out on Sunday following the game. It was opened up and looking a little ARish. And the response ? Oh no, thats all Barbay the offensive genius. Will stated in an interview this week that he watched some WM film on his own and then got with Barbay and they installed the base offense.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Prior to the season, both Brian Hadad and Robbie Faulk were high on Mississippi State’s chances. Through five weeks, the Bulldogs have not looked like the team the guys and the local media predicted them to be. So what’s wrong, and what did they miss? The guys look over where it’s gone wrong for Zach Arnett in the first month of the campaign.

The post Thunder & Lightning: Why Were We Wrong About Mississippi State? appeared first on SuperTalk Mississippi.

More...
McDuff hates people that refer to themselves in the third person.

Reactions: dawgstudent

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Robbie saying Barbays offense didn't look like what he ran the first three games. I believe I pointed that out on Sunday following the game. It was opened up and looking a little ARish. And the response ? Oh no, thats all Barbay the offensive genius. Will stated in an interview this week that he watched some WM film on his own and then got with Barbay and they installed the base offense.
My little brain is not working this morning. What is WM?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login