Ticket prices

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Where are you finding the cheapest ticket prices. StubHub is in the 60$. By this time cheap tickets are normally at 10$.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
You talking about the bowl game? Still almost a week away. I wait till within 48 or even 24 hours when buying from StubHub. People normally wait till last few days to start dropping their prices.

But last time in Tampa prices were still high at kickoff if you needed more than 2. For whatever reason they never dropped down the super cheap. I don’t know if they didn’t give those tickets to individuals who could list them or what.

Reactions: Mjoelner

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
You talking about the bowl game? Still almost a week away. I wait till within 48 or even 24 hours when buying from StubHub. People normally wait till last few days to start dropping their prices.

But last time in Tampa prices were still high at kickoff if you needed more than 2. For whatever reason they never dropped down the super cheap. I don’t know if they didn’t give those tickets to individuals who could list them or what.
We'll probably buy ours in the car on the way to the stadium. There will be plenty.

katfsh

May 15, 2014
I have 1 Ada and 1 companion ticket that I don’t think will be used if anyone could use them

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I got one from StubHub for $50, but they added almost $30 in fees. Still, 80 wasn't too bad for a lower section ticket.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Is that your mom or grandmom in your photo?
Those sagging jugs are the second in the line of succession to the presidency until the next Congress is sworn and seated (and a Speaker elected), second only to Ms. Laughing Gas.

BigDogFan

Oct 12, 2016
Check Megaseats.com. Got some with club access at a real good price through them. Tickets were transferred through Ticketmaster a couple minutes after purchase. Of course last minute will probably be cheaper, but I don't have to think about seating now.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Buy them outside the stadium on your way in, way cheaper, people see it as their last chance to get rid of them and will

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login