Ticket punched.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
Congrats Basket Dawgs!! Great win. Of the last 5 games, tonight was our best bet to win one. Next 4 are a real tough stretch to finish the regular season. I hope of the last 4, we can at least win 2. And then maybe make a little noise in the SEC Tourney. We should be good to go, but gotta keep that intensity up......like tonight. Luv it.

Reactions: patdog

TilloDwg

Aug 25, 2012
Gotta win 1....I see 2-2 likely, 3-1 is possible if we keep paying like we have the last 2 weeks. Auburn is definitey an *** whippin.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
This team tonight is tough to beat.
This team tonight needs to show up for at least 2 more regular season games and then show up for at least 3-4 games of the NCAA tournament!

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
We aren’t missing the tourney unless we lose out. And I would not count on this group losing out.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
After losing to Southern and struggling in our early conference schedule (which everyone should have realized we were going to do), many of you SOBs, shite all over the team and declared we sucked and weren't making the tourney. I wonder if there will be more injuries from folks jumping off the wagon or back on?

Reactions: FlotownDawg

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012
Kentucky is playing well and history alone tells me we're likely not winning that one. Hope I'm wrong but there's been many a year that we coulda, shoulda, woulda beat them and but we didn't.
UK should Cole down to how we shoot FTs. We are a different team at home and they are different on the road. With them coming off a huge win and us at home and them on the road I like our chances.

Reactions: 17itdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
UK should Cole down to how we shoot FTs. We are a different team at home and they are different on the road. With them coming off a huge win and us at home and them on the road I like our chances.
Does Cole play for UK? Is there something he does from the side to distract free throw shooters? Jan's better get our guys to focus on the rim and not let him get in our heads. We already have problems with FTs. ***

Cow College

Aug 21, 2012
Does Cole play for UK? Is there something he does from the side to distract free throw shooters? Jan's better get our guys to focus on the rim and not let him get in our heads. We already have problems with FTs. ***
Yeah I’m a terrible texter. I refuse to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login