ticket question

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
I have a family member that always wants to buy any unused tickets and give me face value for them. With the all digital tickets, I cant determine face value. I will be out of town for Arkansas game and want to tell them what my cost is (excluding Bulldog Club donation) for 2 lower bowl west side tickets and a parking pass. Any idea on what that cost is?

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
You could try the ticket office and see, but I'm thinking you might just have to tell them $40-$50 each and move on.

Apr 5, 2009
The single game ticket price is much higher than your season ticket price. The ticket is “worth” that but if you are selling to a friend/relative I’d use the actual price. It IS printed on your online ticket. At least it’s printed on mine but I requested pdf so that may affect this.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
The single game ticket price is much higher than your season ticket price. The ticket is “worth” that but if you are selling to a friend/relative I’d use the actual price. It IS printed on your online ticket. At least it’s printed on mine but I requested pdf so that may affect this.

I checked and it's not on my electronic ticket.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login