Ticket selling question

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
My wife won two tickets to the Savannah Bananas in Nashville for June 13. I’m looking to resell these. What platform is the best to resell these for maximum profit? Seat geek? Stub hub? How long should I wait to post the tickets before the event? Should I just match the lowest priced tickets in the same section to give myself best chance to sell?

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
My cousin and family went to see them, They enjoyed it.
Prepare to negotiate. Seems there are often discounts available.
(seems there was a big swing in ticket prices)

Last edited:

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
I had heard of them, but didn’t realize it’s a really hot ticket. They are suppose to be like the Harlem globetrotters of baseball. It’s sold out. Lowest price for GA right now is around $175 a piece. I’m looking to cash in and need advice. Never sold tickets on one of these apps before.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
They make it pretty straight-forward on Stub hub, vivid seats, etc. You'll never believe this but their fees for sellers are also outrageous.

In my experience, drop your price just below similar tickets and take a nice payday - fart around too long, and you risk having to sell them at far less.

Reactions: jethreauxdawg
Oct 3, 2008
Whatever you decide, only post your tickets to one site.

I learned that the hard way. Posted concert tickets on 2 sites and they both sold before I could take down one of the postings. Ended up paying stubhub the cost for replacing the tickets I couldn’t fulfill, which was more than I listed them for.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I’d post on Facebook first, that should be an easy ticket to sell. Don’t have to worry about seller fees…

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
Facebook is full of Savannah banana ticket scams, so might be a tough sell on there. Then again maybe not

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login