Tiger Haters Club meeting minutes

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
If he keeps doing immature stuff like this, I may have to resign from my position as President. How can you hate someone who does this during a tournament?

Reactions: aTotal360

patdog

May 28, 2007
And of course, the PC police got all up in arms over it and he had to apologize. Just once, I'd like to see someone say 17 you, it was a funny joke between two friends and if you don't like it, that's too bad.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I considered posting what he did yesterday. I thought it was funny as hell and even though I haven't checked the follow up yet but Tiger and JT are friends and I bet JT took it in stride and prolly had one in his Own pocket in case he had the longer drive to hand to Tiger. You gotta be real woke to make a big deal outta 2 friends having fun out on a golf course. Glad to see Tiger playin' well and I bet the PGA is glad too. Tiger brings the money.

Reactions: RocketDawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
And of course, the PC police got all up in arms over it and he had to apologize. Just once, I'd like to see someone say 17 you, it was a funny joke between two friends and if you don't like it, that's too bad.
I haven't seen or heard of the apology but I wished he hadn't and told them all to 17 off. The joke was between 2 friends on a freakin' golf course for crying out loud. Alpha Males and strong men in general are so under attack by wokeness these days. Sad.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I haven't seen or heard of the apology but I wished he hadn't and told them all to 17 off. The joke was between 2 friends on a freakin' golf course for crying out loud. Alpha Males and strong men in general are so under attack by wokeness these days. Sad.
It was about as weak of an apology as he could get away with. “I’m sorry if I offended anyone.” Which is not the same as saying “I’m sorry I did it.”

I had a friend in college who when someone would get mad about something he said, would just smile and say, “I hate you feel that way.” That just made them even madder & was hilarious.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I get annoyed with both the right and the left when they get their panties in a wad over stupid ****. Today I am annoyed with the left. I swear to god I don’t understand how people live their lives just looking for things to be offended and pissed off about. It’s a joke. You like it? Smile and move on. You don’t? Roll your eyes and move on. Credit to Tiger for issuing a fake apology.

Reactions: RocketDawg

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I've played golf with women, preachers, priests, terminally ill, doctors, politicians so on and so forth, like most of you probably have. I don't think I've ever played a round where somebody didn't crack a somewhat off colored joke that everyone in the group laughed at. It's just always been part of the game to me.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Some of yall still shook that other people can have a differing opinion. Like, are you perpetually outraged? Just seems exhausting and a huge waste of time.

I guess some people have weird hobbies.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Some of yall still shook that other people can have a differing opinion. Like, are you perpetually outraged? Just seems exhausting and a huge waste of time.

I guess some people have weird hobbies.
^^^^100% Trolling ^^^^ Don't feed him

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
I tried to explain to my better half that "guys ripping on other guys" wasn't get going to elicit an outrage reaction from me. If people want to get mad at Tiger for doing this, so be it. I'm just choosing not to join them.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login