TIL....Rebel Rags

PhiDawg

Aug 2, 2023
TIL...Rebel Rags is not a big place. Maybe two bays in a 10 bay strip mall on west side of Oxford. I expected a stand-alone destination locale. It's reputation is greater than reality.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Wasn’t there a Rags store on The Square years ago? Seems like I remember walking in it once.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Yancy still holding out hope for the lost revenue lawsuit that was supposed to have happened what 8+ years ago? Whatever happened to him anyway?

Nov 22, 2023
TIL...Rebel Rags is not a big place. Maybe two bays in a 10 bay strip mall on west side of Oxford. I expected a stand-alone destination locale. It's reputation is greater than reality.
Reputation greater than reality. Why I do declare, I never heard such a description related to anything associated with that great shining beacon of Oxford, it's glorious square, majestic grove or that paragon of higher learning at Ole Miss.*****

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Un-fancy Yancy is still on the Webel Yell Hotline. I was radio surfing when I left my office Monday night and stumbled across that rag of a show. About 5 minutes of listening to his voice was all I could take.

• Haha
Reactions: L4MANDW

L4MANDW

Feb 21, 2018
Un-fancy Yancy is still on the Webel Yell Hotline. I was radio surfing when I left my office Monday night and stumbled across that rag of a show. About 5 minutes of listening to his voice was all I could take.
Know you fatfingered that response & meant 5 SECONDS! lol Always sounds like he’s talkin’ w/a sock in his mouth or a packed tooth as he just left the dentist office.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I have to find that show & listen. It is absolute gold star comedy?
Do they still long for the good ole days of segregated football in the SEC?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Is there still a hair salon next door? Any leggy blondes who tend to fall for the bucktoothed head coach type?

Sep 29, 2022
Not sure what you saw but it's pretty damn big. 26,000 square feet. They had everything you could imagine. I was in there with a buddy a couple of years ago, worst 10 minutes of my life. Wish we had something like that in Starkville TBH.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Not sure what you saw but it's pretty damn big. 26,000 square feet. They had everything you could imagine. I was in there with a buddy a couple of years ago, worst 10 minutes of my life. Wish we had something like that in Starkville TBH.
Yep. The real store is behind the strip mall front. I actually bought an Ole Miss sticker there. It's on the lid of my tailgate garbage can.

Reactions: Shane of Pisgah

PhiDawg

Aug 2, 2023
Yep. The real store is behind the strip mall front. I actually bought an Ole Miss sticker there. It's on the lid of my tailgate garbage can.
i was only judging by street frontage it could be a super deep store doubt it's the size of barnes n noble

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
i was only judging by street frontage it could be a super deep store doubt it's the size of barnes n noble
The strip mall part is the original store. Behind that strip mall is a small plaza with other stores and that is where the big one is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login