To anyone on here going to the game

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
PM me! It’s my 5 year old little boys first egg bowl and one of his birthday presents, along with a gift I’m giving him when we make it to Davis Wade (his birthday is in a week and a half) and it’s just us going, so a few high fives walking through the junction would definitely make his day even better- if at all possible to meet up!

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Going rate is one High 5 per Miller Lite. Buy 5, get one free. I can bring varying levels of enthusiasm. From Vandy-just-lost-again to Coonass-just-found-an-extra-corndog-in-the-back-of-the-freezer. Just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

baddawggy

Jun 12, 2018
PM me! It’s my 5 year old little boys first egg bowl and one of his birthday presents, along with a gift I’m giving him when we make it to Davis Wade (his birthday is in a week and a half) and it’s just us going, so a few high fives walking through the junction would definitely make his day even better- if at all possible to meet up!

take him to the football alumni tent he will get to meet some football players of old.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
If you get to the Christmas Tree, you've gone too far.

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
Is there really an sps tent? Going to the first game I have been to at home since 2010.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login