To: Greg Byrne From:LT

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
Dear Greg,

Just wanted to congradulate you as my successor to the A.D. position @ MSU. A couple of things I need to tell you before I vacate:

1) Croom doesn't have a signed contract as of yet.
2) Stansbury: Ditto
3) Ron Polk decided to retire and I wanted to see if you would put our old buddy Tommy Raffo in place. Should be a smooth transition.
4) Doc Foglesong, the guy that hired you, is gone. Didn't know if you signed your contract with him either. May want to look into that. Haven't heard to much on his replacement. We got a buddy from the seed farm to fill in until the school gets a permanent replacement.
5) 2 starters on the football team got arrested and kicked off the team today. I know the spring game is Saturday. I hope this doesn't hurt the turnout.

I'll be leaving a month early to use up my un-used vacation time, so just call me if you got any questions.
Sincerely
LT

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
funny! The part you failed to mention was, "Greg, by the way, I am doing everything in my power to keep control and sabotage you in any way I can. I have also made an overture to some of the "cigar boys" to find a way for me to stay on so I can continue to do so and suck off the tit a few more years. Good luck in the new job, I have saddled your butt with Fanning for 3 more years, several lazy *** people in the department who still are loyal to me, and I guess by Ron resigning, if you don't name Raffo, then maybe you can attract a bright young energetic coach who will recruit and put MSU back on top in baseball. By the way, if I can't get the cigar boys to pressure Dr. Watson in finding a place for me, could you hire Linda JO, I want to continue to freeload another few years because now I might have to contribute like the rest of the MSU family to get a good seat at the games."</p>

shaschboy

Sep 19, 2007
Funny thing is, met with Byrne a few weeks ago and he's very concerned about getting our football and basketball coaches re-signed to new contracts. Not a lot of people realize that there is no ink on the contract. I'm sure that Croom is not going anywhere, but as for Stan's, regardless of what we all think, he is a hot commodity among other schools looking to get a coach i.e. S.Carolina. With both Fogie and LT out of the picture, this is dumped into Greg's lap. With an interim Dean. We should be lucky to have someone of Greg's caliber @ MSU.

Please, everyone remember this-LT started as a security guard @ MSU!
Enough said.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login