To me this was basketball’s equal to the

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
2001 BYU football game at home.
Terrible officiating that cost us the game.
We can’t shoot but damn those refs were horrible!

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
We literally missed a wide open shot for the win. Then an easy tip in for the win. We SUCK at offense. Has there ever been a worse offense? I can't remember one. We can't shoot at all. Can't even make FTs.

Reactions: wrapit

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We literally missed a wide open shot for the win. Then an easy tip in for the win. We SUCK at offense. Has there ever been a worse offense? I can't remember one. We can't shoot at all. Can't even make FTs.
Did you not see the blatant fouls that the refs missed in that last 10 seconds ?
Go back and look and it’s very easy to see.
Also, when the skinny white dude blocked McNairs shot under the basket in first half, watch him push McNair from behind with his entire body.
Should have been a very easy call but not on this night.
TO’s, their 3 shooting in first half, our inability to go inside consistently, and the refs, all combined cost us a W.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
2007 football season. If we would have won tonight. So maybe 2009 football season???

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Did you not see the blatant fouls that the refs missed in that last 10 seconds ?
Go back and look and it’s very easy to see.
Also, when the skinny white dude blocked McNairs shot under the basket in first half, watch him push McNair from behind with his entire body.
Should have been a very easy call but not on this night.
TO’s, their 3 shooting in first half, our inability to go inside consistently, and the refs, all combined cost us a W.
Meh, we can't shoot at all. Our offense beat us. It's beaten us all season. Tolu would be dominating if we had shooters to get the three guys off of him. Good teams took him away all season. And people cried about the refs. It was o our inability to put scorers on the floor.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
WTF are you talking about ?
He was comparing individual games. I'm comparing seasons. But this thread is about the refs. I see that will be the mantra tomorrow "refs cheated". Maybe but we couldn't score either.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login