To the Leach whiners and haters: here’s a suggestion -

patdog

May 28, 2007
This message board was founded on criticizing the head football coach. And after last night, he deserves all the bitching anyone wants to give. Just like he deserved all the praise after the last 2 weekends. It's just a message board. People can pretty much post what they want.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bingo! We shouldn't have sports opinions on a 17ing semi-sports message board. 17 it all! 17 errybody!!!
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Let’s have the courage to admit he’s a marginal coach and until he leaves, we will be a marginal team with marginal records.

it is what it is
We are a marginal football 6-7 win mid tier bowl program. Accept it and get on with life.

Or come up with $30M/year to start buying players like the big boys. It's that simple. Has little to do with coaching. Look at Coach O's natty for reference if you're confused.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
just say “adi -17ing - os and unsubscribe”

you’ll be happier in the end and so will many others to see you gone

time will tell if this things works out or not, and, like it or not, this is going to be a winning season

that number again is: A17O&U
I will criticize our coach for staring at his little napkin instead of challenging an obviously blown call until the day I die. Thanks for the advice, though

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
This message board was founded on criticizing the head football coach. And after last night, he deserves all the bitching anyone wants to give. Just like he deserved all the praise after the last 2 weekends. It's just a message board. People can pretty much post what they want.
(y)

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006

time will tell if this things works out or not, and, like it or not, this is going to be a winning season

I’m laughing because it’s amazing how timeless stinky old rec.sport.football.college schtick is.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008

To those such as yourself that thrive on participation trophies and having sunshine pumped through an enema so you can feel all warm inside, go visit Rosebowls Solar Pumping site, you won't find sunshine here especially after a shatstorm like late night

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
To those such as yourself that thrive on participation trophies and having sunshine pumped through an enema so you can feel all warm inside, go visit Rosebowls Solar Pumping site, you won't find sunshine here especially after a shatstorm like late night
you sound bitter. are you bitter?

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
We are a marginal football 6-7 win mid tier bowl program. Accept it and get on with life.

Or come up with $30M/year to start buying players like the big boys. It's that simple. Has little to do with coaching. Look at Coach O's natty for reference if you're confused.
If coach O was such a great coach, he’d repeat or wouldn’t have been fired from scUM.

look at Texas A&M or Oklahoma with oil rich alumni that have been paying players to play for decades. It isn’t that I think we can’t do this, but we aren’t willing to do what it takes to be more than marginal.

me? I’m fine with it.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Somebody cleaned out the Megamillon jackpot, so I won’t be able to give Winfield millions to buy players like Jimbo, so we will have to stumble along pitching a great place to go to school, family environment, improving facilities, and the promise that we will make you a better more complete human being by attending school here. We’ll have to put up with Coach Leach and his good staff, and still beat the 17 out of A&M. Buying players isn’t the secret of success.

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
jeebus, grandpa, you short on your ensure or are your depends needing a change?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

We were here before Leach, We’ll be here after Leach when he is retired in Kw.
We give money to the University, Leach takes money from the University,
We have spent years screaming our lungs out for State and hopefully will be doing that for years, Leach will be screaming for the bartender in 5 years.
We are not the one’s who needs to be told to go. I don’t think Leach does either right now either, but if all of your loyalty is to a coach, you should probably ask yourself where their loyalty is.

Last edited:

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006

We have earned our right to call out ******** like we saw Saturday night. That was a complete **** show, the one game I get to witness live since I live 700 miles from Starkville. Thanks Leach for losing AGAIN.

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
Marginal Coach--right--hmmm 2 national coach of the year awards--at ****** places.. and while at MSU has beaten more ranked teams in his period of time that any Coach in MSU history. His Coaching tree is on par with the Mighty Sabans. grow up Dude.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Marginal Coach--right--hmmm 2 national coach of the year awards--at ****** places.. and while at MSU has beaten more ranked teams in his period of time that any Coach in MSU history. His Coaching tree is on par with the Mighty Sabans. grow up Dude.
"while at MSU" he is 16-15 and 9-13 in conference. Conference, you know, where it matters?

• Sad

KentuckyDawg13

Aug 15, 2006
Username does not checkout.

View attachment 248013
Eastern Kentucky? Wrong....it's Louisville.
And yeah, it's not 700 miles, it's just a 7+ hour drive. Not worth the drive with the **** show currently on the field.

🖕

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Wait, we can include all those ranked wins? I was told they had to be ranked after the season like in 2014.
Also, said coach has never won a conference. Hell, Croom has a SEC coach of the year award and was an American Football Coaches Assoc. coach of the year. Morehead was a national assistant of the year.
But we aren't going to see Leach go anywhere. He's going to build up that retirement with 6/7 wins. The man's offense hasn't scored a touchdown vs AL in two years. Maybe he can get over that hump this year.

Reactions: mcdawg22

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Wait, we can include all those ranked wins? I was told they had to be ranked after the season like in 2014.
Also, said coach has never won a conference. Hell, Croom has a SEC coach of the year award and was an American Football Coaches Assoc. coach of the year. Morehead was a national assistant of the year.
But we aren't going to see Leach go anywhere. He's going to build up that retirement with 6/7 wins. The man's offense hasn't scored a touchdown vs AL in two years. Maybe he can get over that hump this year.
^^^^All of this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login