To the little Ole Miss pricks at the top of 230 last night.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Hope you enjoyed the ride back to Oxford last night.

Screaming “17 Dak Prescott” and “17 State” in the middle of the national anthem is top notch.

Then while leaving with about 2 minutes left the last two leaving proceed to try and pick a fight with every row on the way down.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Did an Ole Miss person spit on a state guy in that section?
Something happened because the cops ended up there in the first half. The last guy on the way out was chatting with everyone and flipping off people. He said something to one woman about halfway down and the husband was having to hold her back.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

Screaming “17 Dak Prescott” and “17 State” in the middle of the national anthem is top notch.

Then while leaving with about 2 minutes left the last two leaving proceed to try and pick a fight with every row on the way down.

Somebody should've delivered him a country *** whipping.......

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Something happened because the cops ended up there in the first half. The last guy on the way out was chatting with everyone and flipping off people. He said something to one woman about halfway down and the husband was having to hold her back.
It was when they left. I saw the OM guy lunge and I thought he spit.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012

I find it kind of interesting that they tried to pick a fight because they're all pu55ies.

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
What a bunch of losers. ole miss is nothing but a bunch of red necks that think they are cool

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
The fact they were chirping surprises me none, since the baddest guys I’ve ever seen don’t say Jack shitt.
Well, how to differentiate between Ole Miss chirpers and other chirpers is that Ole Miss chirpers are usually peaking out from behind their women when they do it. They're all pu55ies. Every last one of them.

Reactions: Dawg84

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016

I actually enjoyed them last night. At least the few in our section there were some funny moments. They started cheering when they fouled us, specifically Tolu, because they knew that was their best defense.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
The worst part of your statement is it appears the wife has bigger balls than the husband. There a few things I'm willing to go to prison for and someone going after my wife or my kids top that list. He should have been the one having to be held back or should have let her go and the moment the prick touched his wife, pounded his @SS like Moorhead pounds sand.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I actually enjoyed them last night. At least the few in our section there were some funny moments. They started cheering when they fouled us, specifically Tolu, because they knew that was their best defense.
The ones behind us didn’t say a word. Might have clapped a little. Those guys were being over the top obnoxious trying to piss everyone off and it was a pretty sizable group that appeared to be students. And they did hotty toddy at least a dozen times.

bannerdawg

Aug 15, 2013
Why wasn’t the husband stomping his guts out?

Reactions: Dawg84

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
She should have been holding the husband back!
Somebody should've delivered him a country *** whipping.......
Absolutely! Can’t believe he made it out without being dealt with!

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
She should have been holding the husband back!

Absolutely! Can’t believe he made it out without being dealt with!
Again the guy was begging for someone to start something. Smart move by the husband.

And he wasn’t just standing there holding the wife back. He was yelling and pointing to the exit at the Ole Miss guy. Yall are making this out into something it’s not.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login