Today is the day....

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I have on good authority from a twitchy meth addict I saw in the ED tonight that we will have a AD announcement, said he read it on SPS from Genespage and Steve said it might happen in a few days or a week ago. Also the chronic abdominal pain with stable vitals and normal work up told me while writhing in pain don't worry the OC is being announced the third Thursday after the first full moon when Saturn crosses venus' isthmus, so long story short it's all good today or whenever that Thursday is!******

Reactions: TaleofTwoDogs

77Dog

Nov 27, 2022
The old "I'll believe it when I hear it" officially applies here. I really hope they're taking their time to make the best decision, not some of the other stories that's been around. But, we will know once announcement made.

Bulldog45

Oct 2, 2018
The old "I'll believe it when I hear it" officially applies here. I really hope they're taking their time to make the best decision, not some of the other stories that's been around. But, we will know once announcement made.
I’m taking the glass half full view. Every week that passes with no AD and no OC is money in the bank for MSU

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Meh! It really doesn’t matter. The hiring of a new AD isn’t going to suddenly make our teams play better. It will definitely help or hurt years in the future but whether it happens today or thirty days from now is irrelevant.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login