Tolou sucks

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Tolu needs to step it up, so tired of soft big men that want to play fancy in the post. Seriously go up with bad intention, and dunk the ball in someone’s face. Cam Matthew's seems to be the only one that wants to do that. Tolu needs to come off the bench for a bit.

StrayDawg

Jan 24, 2024
Hes the same guy he has always been. He looked great vs. Vandy, but any time someone with any physicality or length gets in his space, he folds like cheap laundry. I shutter to think what Broome will do to him on saturday.

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
He had a bad night, but he’s averaging 20 points and 7 rebounds in 7 games. Y’all need to chill

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
I like Tolu but if he’s the best player on your team then there is going to be a ceiling there. Just look at the last 4 years.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
He had a bad night, but he’s averaging 20 points and 7 rebounds in 7 games. Y’all need to chill
Not sure what part of Tolu Sucks you didn’t understand or you were unable to see but let me make it clearer for you :

TOLU
SUCKS.

DawgsGoneWild

Sep 25, 2012
I think y’all mean Jimmy bell. How is a 6’9 270 lb man getting rejected as aggressively as he does so often. He is soft too

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Tolu looked like he had the flu tonight (announcers confirmed that Shak was sick leading up to the game).

The real question is what's happened to Bell? He looked great when Tolu was injured but ever since Tolu came back, Bell has completely disappeared.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Nope. I think y'all mean everybody on the team not named Josh Hubbard. Give the team a few more games and they will play themselves into the NIT

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Hubbard isnt as good as people think either.

Hubbard has taken DOUBLE the shots of anyone else on the team. Give anyone good 15 shots a night, they'd be scoring too. He's not even shooting 40% at the moment either.

However I do agree. Tolu shouldnt be the man on any good team and I personally think the team was playing better team basketball without him.

Reactions: eckie1

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
If he is a first team all sec candidate, then Biden is the best President ever!
Joe Biden Congratulations GIF by GIPHY News

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Hes the same guy he has always been. He looked great vs. Vandy, but any time someone with any physicality or length gets in his space, he folds like cheap laundry. I shutter to think what Broome will do to him on saturday.
He looked good against UT too, don't forget. He has the potential, when he's playing hard.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
He's a 5th year senior. With no range. Poor Free throw shooter. Average at best defender.

He gets his numbers because we run everything thru him. He cant get 15 and 10 just through a normal college offense. And good college basketball teams arent built around players with the skill set of Tolu.

We think he's something more than he is because he averages 18 and 8. We have everything set up so he can get those numbers and its going to lead to another middling year

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
He's a 5th year senior. With no range. Poor Free throw shooter. Average at best defender.

He gets his numbers because we run everything thru him. He cant get 15 and 10 just through a normal college offense. And good college basketball teams arent built around players with the skill set of Tolu.

We think he's something more than he is because he averages 18 and 8. We have everything set up so he can get those numbers and its going to lead to another middling year
Sounds some of yall are actually starting to figure things out.

The former 2 star prospect that was only offered a scholarship by Western Kentucky was damn lucky to even be offered a SEC scholarship after his horrific season there. His claim to fame as a hilltopper?
He tallied six points and seven rebounds in 12 minutes in Diddle Arena vs. UT Martin on Nov. 10

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login