Tolu cleared to practice.

dog12

Sep 15, 2016
Nice. That should help our team.

I wonder if Tulu will play in the game on Sunday?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He will not see game time until mid January, possibly February.
So he can practice, but not play? What kind of sense does that make? Unless there's some details that I'm missing. Practice is generally more work than a game.

Or are you saying he simply won't be good enough to play until then? That's understandable.

Reactions: ll Martain ll

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Our first SEC game is Jan 6 at South Carolina. Our first SEC home game is Jan 10 against Tennessee. Our final pre conference game is Dec 31 against Bethune Cookman, so if he is able to go by then, that would be a good game for him to get his feet wet.

WrightGuy821

Mar 13, 2019
He said in an interview that he will slowly progress Tolu through practices. He's not gonna throw him to the wolves of a full practice right out the gate. He's got to rehab and get back into game ready shape

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So he can practice, but not play? What kind of sense does that make? Unless there's some details that I'm missing. Practice is generally more work than a game.

Or are you saying he simply won't be good enough to play until then? That's understandable.
People are cleared to practice but not play all the time.

No contact practice.
Some but not all drills.
Some but not all practice.
Modified drills.
Etc etc.

All these scenarios and more are very common for a player to experience before they play.
Just general comments and not related specifically to Tolu's situation since nobody here has insight beyond whats been reported for when he will return.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login