Tolu not Tulu

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Jarvis Varnado has to be the most misspelled MSU basketball player this century, but Tolu is not far behind.

It's crazy since the guy's name just isn't difficult. He is a 1st team SEC player- his name is said and typed often enough.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Doesn't help that we have a football player named Tulu.
It doesn't help, but it's also two very different people playing very different positions in very different sports during different times of the year.

Everyone knows at least two people with various versions of Megan, Meghan, Megyn, Meghyn, Meagan, Meaghan, Meaghan, Maigen, and whatever other insane way parents want to be creative with that basic name.
And this isn't even the same because it's two different names.
The guy is a 1st Team SEC player and has been with us for 4 seasons. It's was past time 3 years ago to learn his name.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Jarvis Varnado has to be the most misspelled MSU basketball player this century, but Tolu is not far behind.

It's crazy since the guy's name just isn't difficult. He is a 1st team SEC player- his name is said and typed often enough.
To be fair to our fans, I think there is a decent argument to be made that Vanardo misspelled his name. Just based on phonics and ****.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It doesn't help, but it's also two very different people playing very different positions in very different sports during different times of the year.

Everyone knows at least two people with various versions of Megan, Meghan, Megyn, Meghyn, Meagan, Meaghan, Meaghan, Maigen, and whatever other insane way parents want to be creative with that basic name.
The guy is a 1st Team SEC player and has been with us for 4 seasons. It's was past time 3 years ago to learn his name.
Explanation Please Explain GIF by One Chicago

Gee, give it a rest, who the H3LL cares? Please don't give us any explanations on why Mississippi and Mississippi State get confused all the time, that would blow up the sites bandwidth I'm afraid

tired

Sep 16, 2013

Your obligatory, ‘I’m smarter than everyone else and don’t make mistakes post’
Very virtuous

Reactions: WilCoDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Your obligatory, ‘I’m smarter than everyone else and don’t make mistakes post’
Very virtuous
I make mistakes all the time and try to correct when I find out.
This isn't an issue of intelligence, it's simy having basic knowledge of our best and most talked about player.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login