Tonight: Either LSU or Tenn goes home

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
Omaha is all about pitching depth and the rocky turds have more of that than the coonasses. Skenes has pitched his last game for LSU.

Reactions: 17itdawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
hijack here - would you prefer brackets stay the same like they are for the mens cws, or swap at this game like the womens softball?

In softball LSU and Oral Roberts would have moved to the other side of the bracket, and we wouldn't have rematches like we're getting today. I think we'd see Oral Roberts vs Tenn and TCU vs LSU. Mix things up a little. Although in our case from 2021 we still would have played Texas 3 times assuming they won their elim game (they wouldn't have been the team to move over - Vandy and Virginia would have swapped sides).

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I like Tennessee in this one. Beam is a really good #3 starter and their whole bullpen other than Burns is fresh. I think it was crucial for LSU to stay in the winner’s bracket. They’ve gotta win three games in three days now and at least two of them would be without Skenes. Just don’t see it.

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
Tennessee has the pitching. I don't know that LSU has the arms to get them through Tennessee tonight. If LSU wins tonight, they have to throw Skenes tomorrow versus Wake, right?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Doesn't really matter. Neither will overtake Florida when it's said and done. The Gators are almost a AAA team. If they come out focused, nobody can beat them IMO. And of course Sully will give us the Gator Chomp and the middle finger at the same time. He apparently has a special hatred for MSU.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Seth Halverson is maybe 80% Dan Mullen’s biological son.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Tennessee has made too many mistakes. Can't play like that and win in World Series. Bad part is they haven't made lsu go through pitchers at all

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Doesn't really matter. Neither will overtake Florida when it's said and done. The Gators are almost a AAA team. If they come out focused, nobody can beat them IMO. And of course Sully will give us the Gator Chomp and the middle finger at the same time. He apparently has a special hatred for MSU.

I can't speak for you other guys, but as for me, the feeling is mutual.

Fuck Him Los Angeles Lakers GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

Reactions: Dawgg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Wake is gonna be hard to beat twice. They are the number 1 seed. And they put a beat down on a national seed

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Now we need WF to do their job tomorrow night and all is well on that side of the bracket. It's going to take the hand of God for TCU to pull it off.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Hahahhaha 17 you Vitello
I tried to tell you Vitello would be gone soon. Defeated the might Stanford Cardinals. That's a big plus for the program. Hang your hat on that 1 and 3 up in Omaha. Yuge

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I've been hearing about LSU's sheety pitching all year on this board from the baseball gurus. After watching them give up 6 runs in 27 innings at the CWS, I'm kinda doubting the guru ness.

I've got a feeling Wake is going to pound that Tiger pudding.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I tried to tell you Vitello would be gone soon. Defeated the might Stanford Cardinals. That's a big plus for the program. Hang your hat on that 1 and 3 up in Omaha. Yuge
By 'gone soon', do you mean Vitello would be gone from Omaha soon, UT is firing him, or he's going to get hired away?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
By 'gone soon', do you mean Vitello would be gone from Omaha soon, UT is firing him, or he's going to get hired away?
Gone from Omaha, surprised they got 1 W up there this time honestly, it was a good come from behind win over Stanford

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login