Tonight's rooting guide

msudawg1200

Sep 19, 2012
San Jose State to beat Nevada. SJSU is up 31-26 at the half.
Illinois to beat Penn State. Need the Illini to win bad.
Texas to beat Okie State. Need to go ahead and end the Pokes chances.
Creighton to beat Villanova. Don't need Nova making a miracle Big East Tourney run.
FAU to beat WKU. Need FAU to win CUSA.
Virginia to beat UNC. In no way do I trust the committee to leave out a 21 win UNC.
NC State to beat Clemson. Just to finish Clemson off.
USC to beat Arizona State. Same as above. Just to get the Devils out of the way.
I'd say UNLV over Boise and New Mexico over Utah St, but I think the MWC is getting three, possibly four. I'd rather knock out UNLV and New Mexico to avoid a possible bid stealer. As stated above, need Nevada to lose.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've been flipping it around to different games yesterday and today and I find it really amusing that the committee likes the Big Ten so much. From what I've seen if they get matched up against the Big 12 or SEC team they're gonna get their *** kicked... hard.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I've been flipping it around to different games yesterday and today and I find it really amusing that the committee likes the Big Ten so much. From what I've seen if they get matched up against the Big 12 or SEC team they're gonna get their *** kicked... hard.
The Big Ten is Purdue and then one big pile of mediocrity. I don’t think any of their teams other than Purdue are that good. They will have a ton of teams lose in the first weekend.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Penn State about to beat Illinois, first bit of bad news on the day. Probably locks PSU in now.

OK State and UNC are currently trailing, certainly a positive.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
North Carolina and Oklahoma State both lost. That should end their tournament hopes.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Auburn just lost - are they now on the bubble or did their win against UT Sat put them in?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn just lost - are they now on the bubble or did their win against UT Sat put them in?
Auburn was pretty solidly in after that win. A loss to Arkansas, which has a top 20 NET ranking, won’t really hurt them much. They’ll probably be a 9 or 10 seed.

GrandMoffBryan

Aug 29, 2016
San Jose State to beat Nevada. SJSU is up 31-26 at the half.
Illinois to beat Penn State. Need the Illini to win bad.
Texas to beat Okie State. Need to go ahead and end the Pokes chances.
Creighton to beat Villanova. Don't need Nova making a miracle Big East Tourney run.
FAU to beat WKU. Need FAU to win CUSA.
Virginia to beat UNC. In no way do I trust the committee to leave out a 21 win UNC.
NC State to beat Clemson. Just to finish Clemson off.
USC to beat Arizona State. Same as above. Just to get the Devils out of the way.
I'd say UNLV over Boise and New Mexico over Utah St, but I think the MWC is getting three, possibly four. I'd rather knock out UNLV and New Mexico to avoid a possible bid stealer. As stated above, need Nevada to lose.
Could add TCU over K State

TCU is sitting at 29 in the NET. If they drop to 31, we lose a Quad 1 win

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login