Top 10 recruiting class

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
And sixth in our own division
We live in the toughest neighborhood in football. I don't know what else we could realistically expect. 6th in the SECW is still good for 27th nationally.

MSU has the smallest athletic budget in the conference and is located
- in one of - if not the - least populous states (who care about football).
- in the poorest state.
- in a football-talent rich state, which unfortunately, everyone else has noticed. (UGA, Oklahoma, Oregon, FSU, etc.)
- in the same division as Alabama, Auburn, LSU, A&M - all national recruiting programs who live in our backyard. Add in Arky, who has a huge donor pool and some history of success (and are the only P5 school in their state).
- in the same state as another SECW team, who happens to love throwing recruiting $ at hookers, blow, and recruits.

****, I'm not making excuses, I'd just say we're making a pretty good showing.

Last edited:

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
WE ARE GUN BE OK. DONUT GET ME STRATED

LOOKY HERE

these bassturds from around the sec and the WHOLE DAMB country started poaching us when we were burying our coach. 17 em

and if ANYONE wants to argue about theyre INDECENCY and DISSRESPECT those 17ers havce for &TATE i got TWO WRODS FOR YA:

the rock GIF

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Did KY run out of NIL money? They bought a bunch of guys last year and had a really good class.

Reactions: onewoof

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Recruiting ranking are like a**holes, everybody has one. I've seen us ranked as high as 22 and as low as 31 nationally. Of course, I think 22 is correct. What suxs is the fact that we have only four 4 star HS signees. Even the Rebs have 10 4 stars and a 5 star. Need 2023 to be a 10 win season to get some cred for higher ranked HS recruits.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Recruiting ranking are like a**holes, everybody has one. I've seen us ranked as high as 22 and as low as 31 nationally. Of course, I think 22 is correct. What suxs is the fact that we have only four 4 star HS signees. Even the Rebs have 10 4 stars and a 5 star. Need 2023 to be a 10 win season to get some cred for higher ranked HS recruits.
Dudek is gone. This is a good thing as far as Mississippi Recruiting

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login