Top 25 toughest places to play - NCAA football

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Kyle Field #1 is a joke. We've gone in there and taken the place over plenty of times recently.
It's just big. That's the only reason it is there. Hell, G5 schools have gone in there and won. Utah is also overrated. Its only advantage is altitude. It's not big. It's not loud. It's full of sober Mormons drinking sprite.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
The cowbells are the sole reason we are on this list, because our home record doesn't qualify us. Glad to know the bells will be in the game, or at least, that's what our inclusion indicates to me.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Autzen is way overrated. They get props for being 'west coast loud'. 11th in the country on this list might be about 12th in the SEC in reality.

I do give them credit though. Tailgate scene is better than anyone else out there and they care a lot more than most west coast fanbases. Their success on the field/court reflects that.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
The cowbells are the sole reason we are on this list, because our home record doesn't qualify us. Glad to know the bells will be in the game, or at least, that's what our inclusion indicates to me.
I haven't studied it, but at first glance I wonder if we're the only stadium on the list that's not bowled in too. That would make a huge difference.

eta: after looking again, I think I'm right and we are technically the only ones with a totally open end zone, although I would call Clemson and Boise half-hearted attempts at "bowling" in one side.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
We need to find the cowbell equivalent to NIL money.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I remember Coach Leech saying that he love to play at Kyle Field because he won there all the time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login