Tornado watch in The Jewel until 11pm. Yay. *

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
it was like dazed and confused on the last day of school before summer until everyone started reading the entire maroon alert (by the way...I want so badly to be able to send out my own Maroon Alert. could come up with some funny ****)

wpnetdawg

May 1, 2006
dismissed from class for severe weather. In fact, I never recall going into the hall. How the world has changed?

JohnDawg

Sep 1, 2006
I think we had a half day for Katrina. Jackasses. I didn't even think about going to class. We stopped up the amphitheater and had slip and slide all day, not knowing the destruction it had caused. The power was out.

B

BillBrasky10

It seems like this year we have gotten out alot for severe weather. I can remember at least 3 times this year when we have gotten out early for severe weather, and one time for ice. (not that I would have gone anyway)

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I went to class that day and remember thinking that someone was going to get hurt going to class and sue the **** out of the school. I think they realized they dodged a bullet with Ivan and that's why they are so quick to pull the trigger now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login